Russian forces have launched an attack on Ukraine violating Ukraine's sovereignty. Ukraine needs our support! We can not and we do not want to helplessly watch how Ukraine suffers from this brutal and senseless attack. We need to act to help children, elderly people, moms and dads, who are attacked by Russian forces. In this unjustified war we can not leave Ukraine alone!
We use the donated funds where it is most needed. In co-operation with the Ministry of Defense, fuel, medicines, technical assistance, body armor, helmets, tactical goggles and first aid items are being sent to Ukraine for the Ukrainian Defense Forces. Humanitarian aid - food, medicine, clothing, household and hygiene items are delivered to Ukraine in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In cooperation with local governments, we provide financial support to Ukrainian refugees in Latvia. We work closely with Entrepreneurs for Peace.
The Project is placed online on: 24.02.2022
Ziedot.lv for donations does not charge any commissions or brokerage fees. All the donated money reaches 100% for its intended purpose. Ziedot.lv administrative costs not covered by your donations.
- DOD PIECI 2022
- Palīdzēsim Ukrainas Mārītēm
- Support for Ukrainian refugees
- 10 autobusi Kijivai
- Twitter convoy for Ukraine
- Skolas autobusi Ukrainas bērniem
- Let's dress Ukrainian defenders!
- Latvian hunters to protect Ukraine!
- Atbalstīsim Ukrainas studentus, pasniedzējus, zinātniekus! 2022
- A SIP OF POWER, LIFE AND RESISTANCE FOR UKRAINE!
- Atbalsts latviešu brīvprātīgajiem Ukrainā 2022
- Support for the Ukrainian people
- Palīdzība Borispoles slimnīcai
- Medicīnas preces Borodjanskai
- Development of Latvian-Ukrainian microsurgery capabilities
- M-help deliveries
- Palīdzība Čerņihivas apgabala bērnu slimnīcai
- Fundraising towards the Bayraktar of Latvia
- Palīdzi Ukrainas bēgļiem Latvijā!
- Osokina Brīvības festivāls Ukrainai
- Vasaras nometne bērniem no Ukrainas
- 11 buses with donations to Kiev
- Let’s save Ukraine’s cultural heritage!